Monday 23 September 2013

Sleezebags

I gave up on the whole blog affair when I realised I don't actually do anything exciting enough anymore. But then I realised, when did being boring keep people off the internet? It's not like my life was every THAT exciting to begin with... I was just awkward, and that certainly hasn't changed. Just this morning I ran up behind a girl who looked EXACTLY like a friend of mine and yelled hey sleezebag (to comment on the very old looking sweatpants she was wearing) to find it was some poor tiny freshman who now likely thinks I'm cruel and deranged. So why not share these pointless facts and stories on the internet? I give you this as fair warning, I am officially back to blogging my nonsense for your utter dismay or enjoyment. Cheers.


<>>><

No comments:

Post a Comment